Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Me and My Kids

So, it is happening whether I like it or not. My children are losing their cute little teeth and will go through the how many years of awkward big teeth until they grow into them. But with a space it is still pretty cute.

And Wesley is really trying to be grown up. See the cut above his lip? It is a shower shaving accident.

I just realized that I didn't have very many pictures of me (even though I am the typical woman and don't like my picture taken) with my children, so here are a few:


We were trying to take a picture of ourselves, so we didn't quite get the right angle.


This is my birthday celebration at the Normans and all three of the boys blew my candles out for me before I even got a chance to blow. I hope they made a good wish for me!


Then me and my girl:

This is one of my favorite outfits for Bethany. Doesn't she just look like the cutest little package? Yes, the bow is a gift bow (made out of material) that I converted into a hair bow.


Her brothers sure do love her!


Bethany has recently started eating rice cereal and she can not resist putting her hands in her mouth everytime I put a bite in and so this is the result. She is mommy's little piggy!



2 comments:

joana said...

she's getting so big and cuter all the time! how fun, i can't wait for mine! cute pics of the boys. and dang, i missed your birthday...i had no idea when it was but still, you brought me cookies on my birthday. i'm a jerk. miss you guys:)

Shelly Kenison said...

I love the pictures! All your kids are growing up so fast. Bethany is adorable how fun to have a girl to dress up!!!