Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's Autumn Time!

My parents came to Austin to help out my sister family while they are still in the hospital with their sweet little Nikolas (just trying to get his dialysis stable). They came up to visit us on the weekend of the BYU/TCU game and we all went. We were lucky enough to be able to go to the one game that BYU has lost this season. It was definitely disappointing, but it was still a fun night out!


My mom and dad and Conner (my sister’s other child) stayed up in Dallas for a few days after the game. We went to the Pumpkin Patch and despite how crowded it was, we had fun riding the train and hayride, jumping in the bounce houses, playing on the haystacks, and looking at the animals.

Of course, we carved pumpkins (although Carter spent most of the time eating popcorn while laying on the kitchen floor) and…

Bobbed for apples (we let the rules slide for Carter).

Our little baby girl was a jack-o-lantern for her first Halloween.

The force was strong at our house for Halloween with Wesley as Darth Vader, Carter as Yoda, and Cameron as Anakin Skywalker (who wouldn’t wear his mask).

8 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Great pictures! I love baby girl's costume. :)

Scrappy said...

I love the baby Jack-o-lantern. Great idea.
It looks like you all have been having some fun lately. I love all the cute pictures.
I am curious if there were any fights over who would be Darth Vader, Yoda or Anakin.
Only two of my three boys matched for Halloween this year. My OCD brain had a really hard time with that. :)

Beam Family said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Conner clinging to Wesley in the train! The jack-o-lantern pictures are cool, too, especially the black and white one. I like their costumes, too. Is Cameron feeling better?

joana said...

how cute! i'm glad i was able to see your costumes, we came by halloween night but i guess you guys were out too. fun pics of the game too...you and your sis and mom look exactly alike! (being related might have something to do with that eh? i'm just sayin...)

Robyn said...

Oh, I miss you and your boys (including Ken, of course!)

You guys look great. I hope things are going well for your sweet nephew.

Erickson Fam said...

Wasn't that TCU/BYU game sad!?! But it sure was a ton of fun. You all look cute in your blues.

Cute pics!

Team Dana said...

May the force be with you! They look great and so do you, Wendy! Miss you lots!

Unknown said...

Oh, baby girl is so cute in her halloween costume, and I love the boys' theme. Jeff wanted us to go as Luke and Princess Leia. Some boys never really grow up all the way.